Tuesday, January 10, 2006

just playin around


okay, it's 6:30am and I have been up for almost 24 hours. I have a plane to catch in 4. I have work to do that is not complete.
i'm watching tv and washing dishes and packing for my trip. i'll be gone for only 36 hrs, so this time i am taking a very small bag. i always pack too much. i take huge suitcases for 3 day trips, and then shop till i drop, not from the shopping but from carrying the suitcase.
i do plan to hit a few yarn shops in looahville, but i will try to keep yarn spending to a minimum. unless there is a sale. in that case all bets are off. the yarn stash will just have to grow.
i'm also planning to run while there. i missed running this morning, although i was up early enough to do it. i need to get back into it. i enjoy it. it brings me peace.
well, packing needs finishing, and there's a fire on walker texas ranger. think it's time to say ciao!


No comments: