Saturday, June 10, 2006

something new today

Today I went hiking with K. We went further than before and I feel great! I wish I had taken my camera so I would have pictures. I bought new boots and they felt very comfy in honor of the occassion and I totally don't regret it. We were hiking along the canal on something called the Billy Goat Trail. There were rocks to climb, trees to dodge and it was totally cool. Next time I need to make sure I have a light shirt with long sleves. something that buttons down the front. K suggested I go to some travel site that I have already forgotten the name of to get one. I'll look around. I'm kinda tired now so I think it's time to stop and go to bed. I think I'm going to see if I can get I to go hiking next week. Maybe we can hit part of the appalacian trail.

No comments: