Thursday, May 17, 2007

7 facts about me

I've been tagged by Sabine!

"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

1)  I love Japanese anime.  I am currently watching Speed Grapher, which I purchased on i-tunes.

2)  I love to read.

3)  I adore Chocolate cake.

4)  I don't have children, but I would have liked to have had one.

5)  I like to paint my toenails red.

6)  Sometimes I sketch.  I have taken art classes, but not recently.

7)  I hate lima beans.

I tag Shelby,  Katie, Tendai, Imani, Kelly and anyone else who reads this

No comments: