Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happiness is......

.....a new package from you secret pal!
Yes, I am happy.  Wanna see why?
Now, to sorta give you a little bit about this, I have little sheep push pins (small row of 4 sheep traveling sideways).  They are adorable.  Love the sheep.  I have this delightful, yummy, soft, sensual, sensational Malabrigo in Tuareg (can we say oooooooooooh?!).  There is a little sheep note book (very cute, and quite handy).  And now we get to the spooky part.  Why spooky?  Well, this weekend I was in NY (no, didn't get to go to Rhinebeck, even though I was only 100 miles away!!!!!!) and I was in this Japanese bookstore.  My neice and nephew and I were poring over the gummies.  We debated, strawberry, kiwi or peach????  Well, peach lost (I wanted peach, out voted by teenagers).  Well now I have a bag of peach all to myself!!!!!
Also, last week at Stitches East I fondled the Interweave Holiday issue.  Decided no, I am not getting it yet.  This weekend went to Purl (great yarn shop, friendly staff) and again fondled the mag, decided to pick up yummy red silk/angora/wool instead (gloves for moi).  Glad I didn't get it, 'cause now I have it!!!!  Thanks so much pal!  Feeling quite spoiled, but concerned about the mind reading thing.  

2 comments:

Dipsy Doodle said...

Awww, what a yummy package you've received! Enjoy everything!

Knitters Pal said...

So glad you liked everything! Nice to see the mind reading is working....mwaaaaah hahaha!