Friday, October 24, 2008

sooooo tired

Okay, today I overslept.  I had to be at work at 11 am and I woke up at 10:40.  Not good.  I was about 40 minutes late for work (I have a 40 minute drive).  I just felt so off for the entire day, plus I was so tired and sleepy I just couldn't function.  There were the usual endless questions from team members and customers, and a few really good custie questions, so all in all it was a good day, just very exhausting.  Maybe I am coming down with something, headache, mild dizziness, upset tummy.  Who knows.

Anyway, started on 2nd sock and I am about half done.  Just finished the short row portion heel and about to start picking up stitches for the gusset.  Maybe top down socks aren't that bad after all.  Two weeks isn't that bad for socks, is it?  Okay, maybe it's actually closer to three, but still, It's not too-tooo slow, I don't think.

Thanks to K I have been up to my ears in Torchwood goodness.  She loaned me DeLovely (which I plan to watch this weekend) and she sent me lots of links to pics from the Torchwood conventions in England.  I wonder if they will ever cross the pond *sigh*  

This week I have also been vastly entertained by the Palin as president site.  Everyday there is something new added to the site.  Such fun.  

No comments: