Thursday, May 11, 2006

what am i knitting now??????


I have no idea what my next project should be, or what I should finish next. I really think I need to go to work now.
I am going to try to go to the snb tonight. I haven't been in sooooo looooong. I need the company of fellow knitters.
Imani's hat recieved such rave reviews. Her co-workers think she needs a bag to go with the hat. Not a bad idea! I am working on the gloves now. I know, it's warm out and the last thing one thinks of is wool, but I like them and their irregular pattern. It was the tail end of the yarn. I want my next new project to be a shawl. I am working on one now, but I don't like the color. I think I will like it when it is done. If not, I'll give it away.

I am also really happy that Lisa came by last weekend. She really helped me tidy up and now may apartment is visitor ready. It's also tenant ready. It's so comfortable to come home to a place where they is so much less clutter. I love it. It makes me want to get rid of stuff and tidy more! I still have loads of stuff to do, but at least the space is cleaner than it was. I can actually sit on my sofa now. My papasan chair is clear and has been that way for a whole 5 days now. Just one book on it. Have to move that asap!
The cat seems happy too!

No comments: