Monday, September 25, 2006

the garden flower shawl

Okay, now I think I am stuck. I followed the pattern, I checked my guage, I forgot what type of yarn I bought, I think I may be about to run out, I am not sure what the pattern means, I am way confused *sigh* I think I am going to frog 8 rows. Or maybe I'll just stop where I am and have the pattern do it's thing, letting the stitches fall where they may. Or maybe I'll just hit Stitch DC tomorrow afternoon for some advice. It's not like anyone will notice, except me. Plus I think Mom was staring covetously at my shawl. She asked who it was for. Now it may have been an idle question, but I think she would like it. Maybe she will get it for Christmas.
I am trying to work on it everyday. So far very sucessful.
Found some great yarn at Temptations Yarn Shop in Dublin Ohio. Their second floor holds the sale yarns!!! I didn't notice it the first time I went there. It's a lovely shade of blue and it's going to be socks. Starting a pair of toe-up socks, no particular pattern decided yet. I am determined to finish a pair. I have four pairs under my belt, but I plan to complete more by christmas. I think they will be great gifts.

No comments: