Saturday, April 28, 2007

Oooooooooooooohhhhh!



I just got my package from the Birthday Contest and I am sooooooo happy!  The yarn colors are as phenomenal as expected *sigh*  It's soft and dreamy.  And she included a little something extra for my birthday.  I have a little sock!!  I was lusting after these little mini sock blockers and now I have two, and one has a sock on it!!!!  Wonderful, I love it.  Thank you!!!

On the knitting front, I went shopping and bought the hemp for my cocktail monkey purse.  This is one project where the actual knitting stuff will cost way less than the decorations.  The hemp was 2 bucks off so it cost only $5.  Talk about a budget item.  I plan to start on it tonight, while I think about what to make with my new yarn............now where did I put that copy of "one skein".................
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute wee sock!