Friday, August 17, 2007

Games? I looooove games!!!


1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?  Well, I would have to say stitch markers, especially after working with cables and lace patterns.  It makes life sooooo much easier.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If
so, how much and what type of project?  I do take a project with me, and it's whatever I happen to be working on.  Don't care about the size or the type.  

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?  Hmmmmmm, that's a toughie.  I loved the Outer Banks, but what's not to love about sitting on the beach in the fog at sunrise.  I also loved Mesa Verde.  But the Cali coast is probably my real fav.  I love the drama of the coast, the sound and sight of the surf, and the peace of all of it.  And San Francisco is not bad either.


4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?  In the past I have really used those Elle knitting books that came out in the 80's (I think they are all out of print now).  I made several projects in those, and I return to them often for inspiration.  I don't think I have a current favorite.  

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?  I think my favorite knitting podcast is Cast-on.  

No comments: