Tuesday, August 21, 2007

no pics, buuuuuuuuuut......

I just got a prezzie in the mail from Justine (sp 10 pal)!  I almost snatched it from the postal worker (not a good thing to do), and then I started opening it on the way out of the post office (first flap was undone before I hit the vestibule, second flap just as I hit the door), then in the middle of the street I opened it up (the light was red, I was fine) and when I hit the car I cheated and started reading the first chapter of my new JD Robb (it's now put away, becuase I have 6 more books to go before that one, but I ain't makin' no promises it's gonna stay put away ;-).  I love the magnets, the note pad, and especially the felted "k".  The little stickers are way cool (they all have little k's on them  - woo hooo!!! yea for k!!!), perfect for that photo album I have been meaning to finish up.
Thank you so much, you spoiled me rotten!

No comments: