Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am on vacation!!!!

Hmmm, I wonder if I can figure out where Kelly stored the pics on her laptop...............................................................................................................
Aha!! Here we go, me, gasping for breath on the trail. Yes, I know it looks like I am laughing, but trust me, it was the proximity to death in the form of the crumbling cliffs over the waters of slightly frigid Lake Superior.





Now I am currently ensconced in a lovely room in the Hilton something or other in Cincinnati. Very nice. Ooops, it's quarter to 4 and I promised to take something over to the center where Kelly's massage conference is taking place.
Gotta go!
Hey Shelby!!! Don't end the contest before I get home!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

How come I never get to stay in the Hilton when I'm on vacation? Whine! I'm glad you are having a good time on your time away, although had you been home, we could have gotten together, since we were home for a week.