Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I made a cake!

I haven't done it much recently, but I helped decorate cakes last friday. I only helped with 4 and this was one of them. It was a donation to a benefit for Shepherd's Table, a food bank in the area. I need more practice. I do like it though.
I am not doing as well with the diet. I am not really into the nutritarian thing now. I haven't lost much, I am stressed, my hair is still falling out, and I am not losing weight. My knee is killing me. I need to keep wearing the brace and return to the ortho for follow-up. I missed my last two p.t. sessions.
Knitting isn't doing much better. I am down to the last repeat on Citron, and I think I will give it to my sister. I think I am kinda tired of it at this point. Nope, don't really like this shawl anymore. Lisa will like it, especially because it's purple. She loves purple.

1 comment:

Ruthie's Greetings said...

I love that cake! good job!