Sunday, October 29, 2006

I got way cool Treats!!!



My wonderful package just arrived from my pal in Germany! I love it, love it, love it. She sent mohair yarn which I will use to make a yummy scarf for myself.
There's Weleda oils in great frangrances. oooooh and the chocolates. Absolutely divine! White chocolate shells surrounding strawberry cream chocolate filling. The bag had more than in the picture but I opened the package while driving to a friends house and she and her husband decided they had to open the chocolates for me :-) And the advent calandar, can't wait until December to try my teas. It's going to be a long wait, but good things come to those who wait. She also enclosed a wonderful card describing my treats and an adorable scarf pattern. And she's not a secret anymore sooooooo thank you Sabine! You rock!

No comments: