Monday, October 09, 2006

more questions!

Found these on Shelby's site. Thought I would give them a whirl.

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
In the living room, on the couch in front of the tv.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
I would paint, but I would have to take some classes first :-)

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
I would love to go to Asia, especially Japan. I have a fantasy about touring the Nintendo hq.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a doctor, or a paramedic. Nope, I am a baker.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate, chocolate with brownies, chocolate with caramel, chocolate with fudge, chocolate with..... are we seeing a pattern here?

No comments: